Get ADHD and ODD
Teen Behavior Help
for children 12 and older
The following are some really unpleasant statistics concerning teen binge drinking:
- 51% of college males and 40% of college females binge drink.
- 70% of college students who binge drink, do so more than once a week.
- 50% of college binge drinkers have had 5 or more alcohol related problems on campus.
- 33% of students fall behind in their studies due to drinking.
- 1700 college students die each year as a direct result of binge drinking.
- Alcohol related incidents are the third leading cause of death in older teens.
- There are 500,000 injuries related to binge drinking.
- There are 600,000 assaults related to binge drinking.
- 400,000 cases of unprotected sex due to binge drinking.
- 2.1 million college students drive drunk.
- College students spend 5.5 billion dollars a year on alcohol for an average of $500/ a year per student
If you have a teen in high school or college, you need to worry that
your teen may be getting into drugs or alcohol. Find out what to do.
Go to:Tweet Follow @akanemd
Please go to:
If your child is a teenager or even a preteen, there is a new excellent program designed to help you with your child.
If you want to make your consequences and discipline effective
For more information on what to do if your child is extremely defiant:
If your child is 2-11 go to:
If your child is 12 and older go to: